Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.911 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,504 (1,651TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)