Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02987 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,410 (¥147,645) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)