Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03062 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,041 (¥99,325) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (37 minutes ago)