Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03373 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,766 (¥170,917) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)