Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02877 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,471 (¥224,931) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)