Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05139 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,053 (₨78,880) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (about 1 hour ago)