Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04880 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,528 (₨72,286) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)