Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05452 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,811 (₨88,237) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (44 minutes ago)