Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04870 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,983 (₨61,254) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (42 minutes ago)