Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05390 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,005 (₨55,742) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (24 minutes ago)