Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04668 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,383 (₨29,619) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)