Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04734 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,763 (₨37,250) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)