Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17152 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,328 (Mex$ 19,401) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (31 minutes ago)