Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18009 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,938 (Mex$ 21,864) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)