Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.122 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,912 ($1,253) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)