Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,908 ($1,263) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (19 minutes ago)