Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.171 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,565 ($2,070) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)