Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04668 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,780 (₨38,125) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)