Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04948 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,942 (₨79,663) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)