Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05183 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,552 (₨107,109) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)