Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33388 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,543 (13,606 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (44 minutes ago)