Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31561 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,324 (7,364 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)