Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33628 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,648 (13,823 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)