Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31187 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,422 (10,973 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)