Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33560 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,032 (9,033 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)