Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.838 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,658 (5,561TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)