Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13904 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,529 (25,382 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)