Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13754 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,933 (28,597 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)