Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,231 (4,481TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)