Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,227 (3,985TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)