Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,457 (3,866TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)