Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,472 (2,858TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)