Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,297 (GH₵4,051) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)