Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,408 (GH₵6,573) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)