Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00994 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,309 (332,783 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)