Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01015 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,362 (331,070 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)