Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00976 BRL / NGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,769 (590,851 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)