Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,459 (1,314,667 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)