Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00262 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,755 (1,051,508 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)