Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,620 (Dirham 5,355) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (36 minutes ago)