Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,591 (Dirham 5,357) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)