Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,676 (Dirham 6,751) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)