Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.868 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,565 (Dirham 9,867) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (23 minutes ago)