Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.859 BRL / AED
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,593 (Dirham 6,511) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)