Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00577 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,311 (1,093,393 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)