Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,130 (558,894 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (43 minutes ago)