Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,227 (1,616,219 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)