Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00523 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,734 (714,516 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)