Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,640 (1,343,244 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (about 1 hour ago)