Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49891 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,502 (kr19,046) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)