Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45536 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,227 (kr11,479) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)