Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46177 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,391 (kr13,841) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)