Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,877 ($100) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)