Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.565 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,493 ($105) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,500 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)