Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.102 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,661 ($98) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)