Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.267 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,450 ($99) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,700 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)