Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.734 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,721 (1,000 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)