Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.635 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,584 (827 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (41 minutes ago)