Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.297 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 125% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,397 (CHF 1,106) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)