Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,206 (1,073TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)