Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,333 (2,414TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)