Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08974 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,950 (344,882 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)