Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09002 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,077 (300,774 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)