Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09516 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,200 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨6,100 (64,100 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)