Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09394 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,306 (162,939 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)