Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,031 (7,672 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)