Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.154 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,745 (28,767 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)