Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,626 (€256) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)