Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,567 (€456) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)