Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,758 (1,011 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (44 minutes ago)