Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.810 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,477 (802 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (42 minutes ago)