Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,334 (813 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)