Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,345 (元1,424) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tacoma, Washington costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)