Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,478 (4,221₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)