Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.538 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,644 (元13,347) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)