Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,731 (元1,925) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)