Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,535 (元3,436) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)