Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,789 (元3,341) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)