Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,530 (元9,450) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)