Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.244 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,604 (元10,699) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (21 minutes ago)