Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,320 (元3,370) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)