Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,742 (元10,894) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)