Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,062 (元1,727) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)