Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.619 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,771 (1,628KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)