Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.133 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,306 (902KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)