Cost of living comparison between Zaria, Nigeria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,412 (51,865 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)