Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,223 (55,848 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)