Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,522 (€510) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)