Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,205 (€523) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (30 minutes ago)