Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,583 (11,990₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)