Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.549 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨58,737 (23,045₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)