Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02910 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,200 (1,106,533 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)