Cost of living comparison between Zanzibar, Tanzania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03074 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,244 (658,607 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)