Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02899 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,196 (455,127 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)