Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02904 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,790 (681,577 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)