Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,641 (﷼ 10,768,577) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)