Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,431 (Php24,914) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (42 minutes ago)