Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22959 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,925 (60,653 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)