Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25100 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,949 (394,214 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)