Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.792 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,546 (1,996 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)