Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.256 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,194 (3,432 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)