Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,853 (1,271 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)