Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.583 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,376 (2,126 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)