Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,064 (11,985 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (29 minutes ago)