Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,996 (7,918 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)