Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.133 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,121 (8,027 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)