Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,738 (₩378,297) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)