Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨49,366 (руб 46,215) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)