Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,980 (руб 26,808) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)