Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,586 (руб 26,984) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)