Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨35,996 (руб 31,517) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)