Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨350,984 (¥570,369) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨277,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)