Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,164 (¥53,115) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (38 minutes ago)