Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,529 (¥80,968) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (23 minutes ago)